Premium Hosting & Site Maintenance
In order to work properly with all site components, extensions & features, your website needs to be hosted on a (CMS) friendly hosting server.
Even though WordPress and Joomla websites can be hosted with many hosting companies, not all servers are set up for (CMS) sites to operate properly and securely. A hosting service is one of the most important decisions you have to make before launching your website to the Internet.
We Provide Complete PREMIUM Hosting Service For Our Clients
Our premium services are offered at competitive rates. In order to keep your site operating properly and securely our server is kept up to date with the most recent versions of all administrative and security software. We make sure that hosted sites don't violate any laws or run services which could negatively impact the performance of the server and affect other clients' websites. Our servers are located in Canada with a 99.996% UPTIME record.
- large-capacity storage
- 3rd party location nightly backups of your entire site
- timely implementation of additional server security measures as they become available or necessary
- SSL Certificate for your site (this is now an industry standard requirement)
- periodical maintenance to keep your Joomla!® platform & installed administrative components & extensions up to date - billed separately by the hour as required
- in the rare situation where your site is compromised due to malicious attack we will restore it as quickly as possible using the most recent nightly backup to avoid lengthy down time, at no extra charge
- initial set up of email accounts
- help with domain name registration
- site maintenance as required to edit/add content, images or install additional extensions to handle whatever you need going forward - time is logged & billed at an hourly rate
If you are not a techno-wizard or simply don't have time to maintan a website and keep everything up to date, we can look after all of that for you, while you concentrate on growing your business.
- adding or removing content or images
- installing additional extensions, components & features
- updating software running the site as newer versions are released
RATES: $75/hr. logged as work is done & billed when the amount reaches a size worth invoicing.