WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
Our professional DESIGN TEAM can tackle anything from building a simple brochure-style site to developing complex, e-commerce shopping carts, real-estate, medical professional or corporate websites ... and everything in between! Our sites are mobile friendly & Google optimized!
- Joomla!® content management, development & customization
- e-commerce solutions
- incorporating / modifying supplied images & graphics
- editing supplied textual content to ensure keyword-rich balance & readability for SEO
- customized PHP programing & database integration
- open-source & commercially licenced components, applications & extensions installation & custom configuration
- effective & proven search-engine optimization SEO (built into our projects from the begining)
- instruction to clients for front-end administration of their sites to handle:
- basic maintenance & site back up
- tracking site stats
- setting up additional email accounts
- complete premium hosting services
- domain registration assistance
- site maintenance @ competitive hourly rates
In-House Graphic Design
Original graphic art for mastheads and logos for your website is created by internationally respected visual artist and graphic designer RICH THISTLE. Rich's fine-art background combined with his graphic-design skills and creative ideas allow us to give each site we build a unique web presence. The designs created can be formatted for expanded branding applications in other print media including:
- business cards, flyers & brochures
- letterhead & stationery
- promotional product applications
- vinyl graphics for applications on vehicles & sign boards etc.
As a visual artist, Rich creates original work in acrylic, watercolor and powdered graphite. His images are published as limited-edition prints and in past years, as posters and collector plates. Thistle originals are in military, corporate, museum and private collections world wide. His aviation images are featured on book and magazine covers in Canada, the USA and England as well as being featured in historical documentary films.